Dynamics AX Project Manager | Remote| Salary up to 150K + bonus
Permanent Position | Microsoft Practice | Requires up to 75% travel | PTO: 3 weeks
This opportunity will let you be a part of a diverse, dynamic, supportive, and rapidly growing team of over 1,500 professionals. You will be working closely with prestigious clients on exciting projects. As a Dynamics AX Functional Consultant you will be involved with implementation projects, as well as analyzing, testing, and training users on their new platform. You will be able to work with the latest technology for a company that continues to grow, promoting organic growth along the way.
- Must have lead ERP manufacturing implementations.
- Must be an active in ERP project Management today
- We prefer that at least 3 of the implementations be in in AX.
- Construction experience is a plus.
- Must be fluent in manufacturing principals and able to communicate these principals to the customer.
- Compose detailed Project Status and Budget Reports with high quality, and distributed in a timely manner.
- Fullscope team member scheduling is done timely and accurate.
- Required project deliverables are delivered as defined by the SOW.
- LCS and VSTS tools as defined by Fullscope methodology are used throughout the project
- Quarterly project team member reviews
- Able to manage the development portion of a project is an asset
- Real world experience working for a manufacturing company is a plus
- Must be able a self-starter and able to lead the customer in a rapid manufacturing deployment
- The work is primarily in the Midwest and East.
- Immediate hires
If you would like to be a part of this exciting company please apply today by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Yumna at 972-437-8275
If you are seeking a different AX position please do still send your resume to hear about other relevant opportunities.