Dynamics AX/ D365 Developer
My client is an AX End User who has implemented Dynamics 365 and they require an AX Developer who has been involved in a full life-cycle AX implementation. D365 EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED! In this position, you will be a technical resource responsible for all development, documentation, customization, and support of Dynamics AX. You will be working closely the company's internal ERP team and this is a great chance to grow into a technical lead.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Use X++, SSRS, Visual Studio, and related technologies to customize Dynamics AX
- Produce technical specifications, software design documents, and provide technical and customer support as needed
- Conduct unit testing and debugging along with system and integration testing.
- Have direct support/contact with end users
- Work with AX third party tools
- 3+ years' experience as a software developer
- 3+ years Dynamics AX and X++
- Full life cycle implementations with Dynamics AX
- Dynamics 365 experience a PLUS
What To Do Now:
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the US and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across Arizona and Utah and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available in the Colorado area please contact me.