Dynamics AX Solutions Architect, Dynamics AX, Chicago (Remote)
I'm actively recruiting for a MS Gold Partner who needs a Dynamics AX Solution Architect. In this position you'll be working on high level consulting tasks while also mentoring the newer AX consultants. You'll be working heavily with Manufacturing end users, but you'll only be traveling up to 50% depending on the project. You'll also have access to high bonus potential, and an unlimited PTO plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality business and software application services to clients
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Communicate and build strong relationships with customers
- Stay organized and exhibit strong time management skills
- Support the growth of the practice and development activities within industry
- Mentor new Consultants
- Knowledge of specific DynamicsAX modules:
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- Demonstrable experience with core business processes
If you're ready to fast track this opportunity contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 546-4861 (ext 4031).
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
MS Dynamics AX, Functional, Consultant, T&L, Manufacturing, Lean, Dynamics AX, AX, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2012 R3, Gap-Fit Analysis, Project Scoping, Implementation, Trade & Logistics, Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Axapta, Dynamics, Microsoft ERP, X++, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365