As a Cloud Architect, you will lead technical teams to architect, build out and deploy a cloud solution to support enterprise clients. This will require all dimensions of cloud architecture including:
*Architecting application designs using AZURE Services or other leading cloud providers
* Building, migrating and testing AZURE environments and integration with other providers
* Designing end to end application and data security
* Leading application migration projects including optimizing technical reliability and improving application performance
* Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
* Implementing cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget)
* Hands on experience with Azure (required) and other Cloud providers (nice to have).
* Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
* Experience with IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling concepts.
* Experience with Security- IAM, Active Directory, Centrify, MFA, McAfee AV, Tenable/Nessus, Trend Micro, Splunk, STIG Hardening
* Setup High Availability and DR environments in Azure
* Ability to architect enterprise applications using Azure
* Understand cloud security for access identify management to security groups
* Understand how to deploy multi-tier application across a custom defined Virtual Private Cloud
* Ability to setup multi-level network environments with Azure
* Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications
* Experience with API and Gateway functions like Cloud Function and API Gateway (or equivalent)
* Open to "potential" Travel - up to 20% only if required by Project or Business Leads
Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
Apply now for immediate consideration. Email: email@example.com with your resume, or call 813-437-6959, EXT. 6859.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure / BI jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy