One of our exclusive clients in the Midwest area is looking for an individual to as a top leader for their cloud as well as service providers. The candidate will serves as their Azure Architect will serve as a technical thought leader and SME for their public cloud ecosystem of partners, customers, and service providers.
You will assist in leading a team that builds automation and services in order to make operating a massive large-scale distributed system simple. You will make the development software workflow and systems management integrate together and achieve their objectives of reliability and scalability.
- Day to day development, support and monitoring of our production server and network environment
- Development of automated solutions to monitor and support our software development and release processes
- Support of local operations and development teams in their work on databases, back-end software development, front-end websites, and other mission-critical systems
- Provide systems support in and out of office hours
- Cloud migration execution and support
- Participating in client workshops, driving the journey to cloud
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 5+ years of system administration and engineering experience (Windows or Linux)
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure automation tools (Puppet, Chef, or Powershell DSC preferred)
- Experience in cloud architectures, including web, application, and database components
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager, Azure Templates, Azure Blob Storage, Azure DSC, Azure Automation, Azure AD Experience moving workloads from on-premises infrastructure to IaaS
- Experience with virtualization, storage and networking architecture Good understanding of distributed systems
- Client relationship skills and experience managing vendors
- Understanding of scaling technologies and solutions
- Strong project and product management experience
- Security, penetration testing and threat detection tools
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or (813)437-6975 ext. 6975. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Nigel Frank is the global leader for cloud technology recruitment, advertising more IaaS and PaaS jobs than any other agency. We work with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities with cloud computing are. Opportunities to speak with any cloud professionals who are considering a new career or job either now or in the future are greatly appreciated. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.