Dynamics 365 CRM/ERP Solutions Architect - New York, NY - $140K
A world renowned global organization is looking for a skilled and highly ambitious Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/ERP Functional Solutions Architect to be the Functional Subject Matter Expert for their Dynamics 365 software. This is a permanent position and it is a perfect fit for a candidate looking for job stability and career development. This position will be part of team focused on expanding our Dynamics CRM 365 implementation across the firm including and integrating D365 with their ERP system.
This position requires deep experience leading the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 enterprise solutions across an international organization. Prior experience in global and large-scale implementations is required having strong solution architecture and deep understanding of the entire SDLC process as it pertains to Dynamics 365.
- Continually lead and conduct Fit/Gap analysis to achieve both short-term solution delivery and continued growth of the organization's Dynamics CRM and 365 enterprise platforms
- Advise the business and key stakeholders on complex business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on Dynamics CRM and/or ERP platforms.
- Formulate detailed design documents and partner with internal development teams to deploy, test and implement various solutions in Dynamics 365 CRM and ERP
- Identify creative workarounds for Dynamics 365 CRM to meet complex requirements without overly developing systems.
- Support the organization's IT-related processes that are in-line with organizational strategy and goals and as it pertains to Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field and 10 overall years in the technology field
- 7-10 years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and/or ERP platforms (additional 365 platforms supporting these technologies is a plus)
- Strong understanding (7+ years) of end-to-end order to fulfillment process including order capture and warehouse management
- 5+ years of professional solution architecture in Dynamics 365 CRM ERP and/or a similar functional role (most preferably within in a global organization)
- At least 2 multi-phase, global, enterprise-wide implementations with focus on formal functional design processes and design to deploy cycles in Dynamics 365 CRM ERP
They Are Offering:
-Benefits Package: Full Health/Medical/Dental/401k
-Excellent PTO Package
This is an opportunity for a Solutions Architect to showcase their leadership skills, further develop their technical skills, and work for one of the largest financial firms in the United States
Interviews are taking place now so please call me as soon as possible to discuss the role at 646-604-2818 or email me at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates within the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available please visit www.nigelfrank.com. Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.