If you are a Dynamics AX developer experienced with 2012 and D365 and would like a position where you can be part of something great, we have the opportunity for you! The ideal candidate will utilise technology to drive revenue, improve customer service, and overall productivity. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with:
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience in related field
- Development experience in Dynamics AX and 365
- SQL/SSAS/SSRS, stored procedures and functions
- Excellent written, verbal, and time-management skills
- Power BI, Vantage Point and LCS experience
Job requirements include:
- Formulate and execute business processes aimed to improve user and system deficiencies
- Write, edit, maintain, and test applications
- Test and maintain AX and Power BI updates using LCS
Some of the amazing perks my client provides are:
- Stimulating company culture
- Competitive salary and benefits including PTO, MED/DENT/VIS
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Generous discounts
- Company bonus incentive plan
If you would like more information on this position and would like to be considered, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-967-7642 (ext 0401).
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta / Dynamics 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta / Dynamics 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415 967 7642 (ext 0401).
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords; Microsoft, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX, remote AX 2009, AX 2012, D365, Dynamics 365, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Functional, Manufacturing, Production, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Advanced Warehousing, Seattle, Washington,X++,Power BI, LCS, USA, United States