Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer - Philadelphia, PA - $95k - $110k
Seeking a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer to be hired by our client in the greater Philadelphia area . This is a direct hire, full time opportunity and our client, who is currently running on Dynamics AX2012 R3 with plans to upgrade to Dynamics365 later this year. Cloud experience is a must as this client's CRM system is Salesforce, integrated with Dynamics AX ERP. They possess the necessary tools to train and develop this coder into a well-rounded Lead Developer.
- Support end-users' use of the ERP system through the help desk.
- Maintain existing ERP and in-house applications.
- Analyze new business process requirements and create an implementation design plan.
- Develop new applications and interfaces needed to meet employees' and customers' needs.
- Create and modify users' security profiles for the website and ERP system.
- Administer SQL Server databases by working with security profiles for users, backing up and moving data from production environments to test environments.
- Develop and maintain reports that adhere to user specifications.
- Work with IT staff to plan deployment of new code fixes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other related field.
- 3+ years' experience in programming, analysis, and working with SQL databases.
- 2-3+ years' experience developing in MS Dynamics AX 2009 and AX 2012.
- 2-3+ years' experience developing in X++, .Net / C#
- Ability to perform design, analysis, and evaluations of technical products.
- Ability to work independently or on a project team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer programming.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of security software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Client offers a competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, 401K, FSA, HRA, and LTD
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so if you meet the desired qualifications above please APPLY NOW and call Brendan Gaffga at 646-679-7209. Send resumes to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.