Office 365 Azure Cloud Consultant - Copenhagen, Denmark
My client is looking for someone who wants to work with leading edge technologies and infrastructure on the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure platform.
This role is with one of leading Microsoft Partners globally and they have a really strong client base in Copenhagen and Denmark that they are continuously looking to build. They have numerous high level Azure/Cloud projects at the moment and that has created the potential for a Office 365 Azure Cloud Consultant to join their team.
Office 365 & Azure are key technologies in this clients cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused at maximizing value from cloud adoption. They design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Office 365/Azure including being at the cutting edge in a constant evolving cloud environment. Everything is done based on Microsoft's Office 365/Azure platform and latest tools and technologies.
* Design, plan and implement Office365/Azure infrastructure solutions.
* Analyze current on-prem solutions for cloud migration.
* Understand Office365 hybrid setup with ADConnect and ADFS for integration and Identity Management.
* Work with basic Office365 services like S4B, Teams, Exchange, Intune and hybrid deployments.
* Security projects with EMS, AIP, OME, DLP, Conditional Access, Azure MFA and Azure AD.
* Design and implement Modern Workplace solutions with Windows 10 and Office Pro Plus.
* Client deployment and management with AutoPilot, Intune, Azure AD-join and Co-Management.
* Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Office365 & Modern Workplace services.
* Act as SME and advisor for our clients to support the planning and implementation of journey to cloud and needed assessment.
* Act as lead for colleagues on large projects.
* Relevant bachelor's or master's degree
* 1 - 2 years of previous experience in working with Office365 and Azure AD.
* Experience and understanding of basic infrastructure like DNS, DHCP, AD, GPO, Windows server etc.
* Must be skilled in Powershell, and able to read and write scripts
* Knowledge about hybrid setup with AD Connect and ADFS is an advantage together with Skype and Exchange knowledge.
* Must be a super user in Windows 10 and Office 2016 on at least Outlook. Knowledge in XL, Word, and PowerPoint is an advantage.
Interested in finding out more? Give Eddie a call on 0044 191 338 7671 for a confidential chat, alternatively send your CV to email@example.com