Dynamics AX / D365 Support Developer, Warrington, £40K + Bonus - Brand New Opportunity!
Brand new active requirement for a Dynamics AX / D365 Support Developer to join an established team at one of the UKs leading Microsoft Gold Partner's. Based from their expanding office based just outside of Warrington, you will support a variety of Dynamics AX / D365 Finance & Operations implementation customers whilst receiving comprehensive training and gaining access to a host of career progression opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Read on...
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting technical issues with customer AX systems, across AX2009, AX2012 / R2 / R3 and Dynamics365
- Debugging code/ X++ programming
- Occasional on-site support/ functional analysis work with new and existing customers
Successful candidates will be able to offer:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX (v2009, v2012, D365)
- Specific knowledge of at least 2 AX modular areas (e.g., financials, manufacturing, trade & logistics, warehousing, retail)
- Technical AX knowledge/ X++ (Preferable, but not essential)
- An analytical mindset, and personable approach to customer/ user support
- Academic background in IT (Preferable, but not essential)
This progressive business offers a highly competitive starting salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus a host of additional benefits!
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Sebastian at email@example.com, or call 0191 338 7568.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+ 44 191 338 7568), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics AX / AX2012 / AX2009 / Axapta / Dynamics 365 / X++ / Support / Developer / Manchester / Warrington / Oldham / Chester / Merseyside / Liverpool / Cheshire / Lancashire / UK / Relocate