Presales Solution Architect | Permanent | Remote
Permanent Position | Microsoft Practice | Remote | Requires up to 75% travel
As a Presales Solution Architect for the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations practice, you will have an important part in the continuing the growth and development of this MS Gold Partner Company. You will be responsible for designing, presenting, and estimating the delivery of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain and Manufacturing solutions in the Americas region. You will also be in charge for supporting the sales process and working with the delivery practice to get approvals while nurturing an ongoing relationship within our client base.
This is a great opportunity to become a very important part of a leading Partner Company and work on wide-ranging projects, while make a large impact on a already successful and growing business. So if you are someone with strong business insight and product knowledge, and have experience with both consulting and a presales please apply.
Typical Work Day
- Client facing D365 consultant and presales expert
- Work with the sales team to identify, qualify, research and validate opportunities
- Drive key meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline
- Consults on governance, strategy and transformation not just operations
- Identify and design solutions that meet the customers' requirements
- Prepare and perform D365 finance and operations product demonstrations to business and technical audiences
- Providing technical and functional direction and input during the sales cycle
- Build ongoing relationship with customer prospects
- Refining implementation methodologies and strategies
- Making sure the D365 practice financial targets are met
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Experience in commercial business in Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale and Distribution.
- 5+ years' experience in in AX or D365
- Experience as a consultant
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience creating strong business cases
If you would like to be a part of this exciting company please apply today by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are seeking a different AX position please do still send your resume to hear about other relevant opportunities.