Azure Data and AI Lead
A hugely respected consultancy firm in the Microsoft Technology domain is seeking an Azure Data and AI Lead to join their team in response to the growth of the Azure product and project demand.
You'll be a seasoned Technical Leader within Azure Data Solutions, with a background in customer-facing roles delivering high-end BI/Data Analytics/AI Solutions using primarly MS SQL/Azure technologies. In your role you'll take the lead on client engagements as well as evangelising the benefits of Azure Data Platform/AI Solutions to the wider tech community.
The successful candidate is one that is comfortable and capable in dealing with C-Level customers from Large to Enterprise-level organisations, in relation to bids/proposals, strategy definition and helping transition into delivery. You'll also be involved in working with Vendors related to MS Azure PaaS (Microsoft, Databricks, Snowflake, etc.) in guiding the direction of MS Azure Data technologies.
You'll work in office (London/Manchester/Midlands) as well as on client sites and from home. Mobility will be required in this role.
Key Experience we're looking for includes:
- Experience in delivering multiple BI/Big Data Projects, within MS SQL/Azure technologies
- Experience in writing and leading Bids/Proposals
- Excellent knowledge in Azure PaaS Technologies (Data Factory, Data Lake, SQL DW, Databricks, Streaming Analytics, CosmosDB, Machine Learning, Data Lake Analytics, Event Hubs, LogicApps, Hadoop, Spark)
- Demonstrable client management/negotiation experience
- Presence in the SQL/Azure Data Community (through PASS events, User-Groups, Forums, etc.)
This is a Permanent role, offering a starting salary of around £110-130,000 plus performance-related bonus and benefits. You'll also form an exciting part of the company's growth journey and experience accelerated development as a result.
For this, and other exciting role in Azure Data Platform/AI, contact Owen Mitchell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 338 7552 in complete confidence ASAP.