Azure Data Architect - Boston, MA
Location: Boston, MA
Technology: Azure/Big Data
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Date Posted: April 16, 2019
Role & Responsibilities:
- My client is looking for an experienced Data Architect that can lead a team of Azure engineers to organize large sets of structured and unstructured data, manage data pipelines, and build data models.
- Along with a supporting cast of data engineers and application developers, the Data Architect will be working on cutting-edge technology to advance one of the largest retail data sets in the world.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in the data warehouse space
- Experience working with Azure SQL data Warehouse
- Expert in SQL, including advanced analytic query
- Experience in ETL design and tools (SSIS, Data Factory, etc)
- Experience managing and leading a team of 5+ Engineers
- Experience in working with Map-Reduce systems (Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience in Data Science and building models (R, Python)
- Experience using a variety of Azure tools (Data Lake, HDInsight, Databricks)
- Experience using visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Unlimited PTO
- Regular in-office social events, happy hours, etc.
- 401K match program
- Health/Medical/Dental benefits
- Open vacation policy
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call (Finlay Boyle) 212-731-8282. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible. Nigel Frank is the Azure recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best Azure professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the Azure permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. At Nigel Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an Azure professional walking into your dream Azure job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Nigel Frank, we find great people great jobs in Azure. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available Azure Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.
Big Data / Data Science / Hadoop / Microsoft Business Intelligence / BI / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSAS / SSIS / SQL / T-SQL / MDX / Azure / Cloud / AWS / Data Warehouse / ETL / Power BI / Architect / Big Data / Hadoop / Scala / Python / Apache / Hive / Spark / MS Azure / Amazon Web Services / AWS / EMR / RDS/ Redshift / S3 / EC2 / Lambda / Glue / Data Pipeline / Kafka / Power BI / Data Lake / Data Lake Analytics / Azure IoT Hubs / BLOB Storage / HDInsight / Data Factory / Machine Learning / SQL Data Warehouse / Steam Analytics / Ruby / DynamoDB / Kinesis