Senior .NET Developer, Prague, Global Banking
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a globally recognised investment bank, providing first class support, whilst working within a growing IT team. My client is looking for experienced developers to work as part of a dynamic and inclusive team as well as the opportunity to work with the latest technologies from their technical hub in the heart of Prague. You would be working as part of our client's Post-Trade team, focussing on development in C#, .NET 4.0+ and MS-SQL.
- We are looking for any developers who are passionate about coding and offer a comprehensive user experience that stands out from the rest
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the technical understanding of the end to end design of whichever project you are involved in
- You will work as a senior developer as part of a team that has access to the latest tools and technologies (an opportunity not to be sniffed at)
- You will build on your existing knowledge of the technical strategies that are used and ensure the quality of the project as you work
- We aim to revolutionize our IT systems across a wide-range of areas directly from our central offices in Prague and you can be a vital part of this process all within an Agile and inclusive environment where you can make a real difference to global projects!
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with:
- .NET 4.0+
You will be part of a growing team, so will have the opportunity to learn new skills in order to enhance your own knowledge and expertise.
It would be an advantage for you to have experience with:
- WCF technology
- A full development lifecycle
- Working with a global team
- Financial experience
- English language skills
You will have the fantastic opportunity of working with a company that is renowned for its diversity and inclusivity. This company also provides you with the opportunity to work with the latest technologies throughout the whole project, providing you with experiences that would push you towards the upper reaches of your field. We are invested in our employees and want to ensure that they grow with limitless potential on offer.
Furthermore you will be offered an outstanding compensation package along with numerous benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday
- Yearly bonus
- A 10% pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity of remote work
- And many more...
To fast track your application and to discuss your opportunities further, please contact Tom Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Tom on +44 (0)191 917 3795, in complete confidence to discuss the role in more detail!
Nigel Frank Ltd is the global leader in C# / .NET / Sharepoint recruitment, advertising more C# / .NET / Sharepoint than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for C# & .NET professionals than now