ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is the global leaders in battery technology who has enjoyed solid and consistent growth as a result of their unyielding ambition to improve the service experience for stranded members worldwide. They also have plans for continued growth through the development of new partnerships, and the expansion of services with existing partners.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Data Migration Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online which include configuration of Finance, Supply Chain, Field Operations modules, and eCommerce Portals. You will be responsible for analysing, designing, extracting, cleaning, testing, and migrating data from multiple systems to a clean dataset, ready for transformation and load into Microsoft Dynamics 365 by the Solution Implementer/ Microsoft Partner.
- Extract and cleanse data from the source system to target clean data-set.
- Identify, assess, monitor, and correct issues.
- Validate data with quantitative and qualitative checks to measure the success of migration and detects defects, including validation of reports provided by Microsoft Partner.
- Data cleansing of source for data migration to ensure data validation and migration.
- Participate and contribute to requirements gathering meetings for new functionality.
- Develop a wide range of reports and extract information and relevant lists from the database for the use in ST, UAT, and as Success Criteria.
- Document data migration plan, schedule, data migration test plan and detailed conversion reports.
- Assist with management of SI ensuring timely deliverable and support services.
- Review, interpret, recommend and respond to detailed design proposed by the SI and align it with the business requirements.
- Support the SI's Data Migration Team, ensuring they have the necessary resources, tools, data, and access to achieve their objectives and deliver their work products.
- Coordinate the testing of the data migration with key users and triage data migration defects.
- Work with SMEs to User Acceptance Test for data migration and sign off when complete.
- Writing functional and non-functional requirements as related to data migration and maintaining an RTM specific to data migration.
- Assist in development of cut-over plans and schedules for trail migrations, dress rehearsals, and go-live implementations.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in migrating existing legacy data to an enterprise solution.
- Good understanding and use of Databases, T-SQL Scripting, Stored Procedures, and Data Models.
- Expertise in developing migration solutions within SQL Server, SSRS, ETL Tools, Data Conversion, Data De-Duplication, and Data Cleansing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics AX, or Microsoft Dynamics 365 and is highly desirable.
Our client offers a safe and friendly work environment with the opportunity to work with a diverse range of people who are leaders in the industry and passionate about delivering great customer service. They also value professional development and want to develop the skill-set and capability of their people; not only for career enhancement but also to ensure that the business will be at the top of their game and have the best of the best in their team.
- Flexible working options with the ability to work from home.
- Long-term contact with possible extension.
- Gain hands-on experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online consisting of Field Services, Finance & Operations, Customer Service and eCommerce Portals.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Martin Dai Nguyen, Recruitment Consultant at Nigel Frank International on 03 9088 3875 for a confidential discussion.