Do you want to work with modern application development using DevOps and Micro-services on the Microsoft Azure Platform?
My client is looking for a motivated individual who has a love for technology. Using the latest cutting edge technology you would be constantly working on fresh projects with a lot stability. Close to celebrating 20 years of running my client is now the leading digital innovator in Denmark.
Your responsibilities as a Azure App Dev Team Lead:
- Analyze requirements and design solutions that are "fit for purpose"
- Assemble winning teams to fit a certain project
- Manage a team (nearly always agile) to deliver successful results
- Architect and choose the best technology for given situation
- Build modern applications leveraging the latest Azure cloud components
- Not be afraid to get your own hands dirty
- Programming background in .NET C#, SQL, ASP.NET etc.
- Modern architecture patterns like Micro-services API Management and containerization
- DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as Co
Why work for my client:
- Access to all the newest technologies
- If you're a self-starter you will fit right in with the team.
- Partnering with some of the biggest companies in the world
- Knowledge sparring with some of the best professionals around Denmark
Send your CV to email@example.com For more information about this role you can call me direct on +45 89 88 82 65
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Azure & .Net professionals in Denmark and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Azure & .Net Resources.