The Cloud Architect will join their Enterprise Solutions Team and move Government Intelligence, Defence, civilian, and Law Enforcement client solutions from on-premises to cloud based solutions. You will work closely with stakeholders to gather technical requirements, architect solutions and execute on deliverables. You will lead and coordinate the work of an integrated project team made up of multiple others, mainly consisting of database admins, system architects and subject matter experts to implement and maintain enterprise-level information technology applications.
Not only is this client a Microsoft Gold Partner, they are also a Google Cloud Premier Partner and an AWS Premier Partner. You will have the opportunity to gain experience across all three platforms!
- Experience doing application and/or infrastructure architecture
- Experience building cloud architecture with Azure, using Azure Resource Manager, Azure IaaS, PaaS offerings and services in Azure Commercial, and/or Azure for Government
- Hands-on experience migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, deployment checklists, etc
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration
- MCSE in Azure, or another Azure certification
- General understanding of Microservices, such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering
- Working knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, and load balancing
- General understanding of CMS applications, .Net Framework and/or .Net Core Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Configuration and maintenance of common applications and protocols
- Full Health Benefits
- Negotiable Bonus
If you feel this isn't for you, Refer it to a friend!
To apply, please visit www.NigelFrank.com
Or contact me at: