LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST - AX 2012 - BRUSSELS
Competitive salary + BENEFITS
Our client is a global company producing lighting systems. They are present in the market of public lighting on 4 different continents. They have multiple factories in Europe and beyond. They put a strong focus on ecosystems, working to develop lighting solutions that don't damage the environment.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the AX Solution and propose improvements
- Support the business analyst (business key user) in capturing and documenting business requirements
- Lead a participate actively in the group solution analysis, design, building, testing, simulation phases and go live
- Ensure group solutions respect quality, costs and deadlines
- Participate in AX steering meeting
- Challenge the partner on the cost, features and quality of the foreseen solution
- Participate in conference room pilot (CRP)
- Participate in AX implementation in the companies
- Participate in the local key-users training, train local companies and support group IT project managers
- Raise project risks
- Acquire and maintain a deep knowledge in business processes, AX and contiguous information systems
- Participate in projects subcontracted to partners
- Experience in business processes in industrial environment/manufacturing
- Experience in project management
- Very good ERP MS Dynamics AX functional knowledge (knowledge in AX Shop Floor, AX Project and 365 is a big plus)
- English (any additional language is a plus especially French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or German)
- Willing to travel (only within Belgian territory) 30% of the time
What they offer:
- Negotiable/competitive salary
- Open lines of communication
- Flexible working and opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- Access to personal training budget
- Collaborative and knowledge sharing culture
- Working alongside Microsoft Experts
- Diverse clients and projects
- Team spirit
Curious to find out more about this opportunity?
Apply with your CV at the link provided, or reach out to me:
Contact name: Matteo Dinardi
Number: +31 20 24 18 554 / +32 78 48 45 95
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Dynamics professionals and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Dynamics resources.
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information about the market you can always get in touch with me on 020 24 18 554 or email@example.com
#itjobs #itjobsbelgium #itbelgium #jobsinbelgium #jobsbelgium #workinbelgium #microsoftbelgium #microsoftjobsinbelgium #microsoftjobs #recruitinginbelgium #recruiting #itrecruiter #itrecruiterbelgium #ax #dax #msdax #msax #crm #mscrm #dcrm #msdcrm #businesscentral #navision #nav #msnav #msdnav #dnav #microsoftdynamics #microsoft #dynamics #dynamicsbelgium #dynamics365 #microsoftdynamics365