NAV Solutions Architect- Remote + Travel - $130k
A Microsoft Partner is seeking a Dynamics NAV Solutions Architect to lead implementation and continuous improvement projects with customers.
This is the opportunity to work with an industry leading Microsoft Partner and is widely recognized as one of the top VARs in the NAV space.
Work within a collaborative team of NAV professionals who put the customer first, and gain knowledge not only with the latest versions of NAV, but also various ISV products, and most excitingly, D365 Business Central.
Your New Role will be involved in the full life cycle of NAV implementations, beginning with requirements gathering and gap-fit analysis, all the way through to deployment, post go-live training, and support. You will also be the lead NAV consultant for several clients, as the go-to resource for system fixes and process improvement measures.
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- NAV implementation experience is a must
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Industry experience within manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, and/or food & beverage
- Extensive project management background
- Understanding of C/AL programming a plus, but not required
- Solid functional consulting experience, including gathering requirements, troubleshooting/support, debugging, testing, QA, and training
- Experience in the Microsoft Partner channel
- Up to $130k in base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits packages
- Remote access with company laptop
- Travel reimbursement
- PTO plan
- Opportunity to work with state of the art software
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.