Tech Consultant (£52,500, South of UK)
Nigel Frank International are exclusively working with a top digital located in the South of the UK.
The role requires a focused person that can develop large scale Projects from scratch. As a result it is important that you have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Windows server, Windows 7+10, You will also provide a aftercare service to clients, ensuring that they stay ahead of their competitors and ultimately love the service you have provided.
They are an exciting company to work for. You will work with an established and friendly team who are deeply excited about creating magnificent greenfield solutions for companies with multi-million pound turnovers. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic developer who is looking to join a workplace that rewards you for your work, and focuses on your personal and technical development.
Your main day to day duties will include
- Pre-installation communications with clients and salesperson to agree objectives moving forward
- Prepare project plan and Assisting and supporting technical documentation to acquire customer agreement for project.
- Hardware and software installations based primarily around Microsoft / Hewlett Packard Enterprise technologies at customer sites.
- To ensure at least 80% of their time is used on chargeable work
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Document all project work to a high standard
- Assist sales teams with solution design where required
- Assist support teams with after care and resolve issues where required
- Most importantly, deliver exceptional customer experience
The behaviours you should show working in this fantastic culture should be
- Excellent time and workload management skills
- Highly motivated; set and achieve challenging goals
- Conscientious, well organised and customer focused
- Display a willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgement and include appropriate people in the decision making process
- Committed to the highest standards of service delivering excellent customer experience
The benefits you will receive in working with this fantastic company are as follows
- Salary of £52,500
- Generous car allowance
- 30% of your working week will be from home
- Working with some of the latest versions of technology
There are only a few spots remaining in this exclusive role, so if you are looking to take your career in the right direction, do not delay! APPLY TODAY! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call me on 01914060302 the sooner you apply the quicker we can move your career forward.