Finance Systems Team Leader (Dynamics GP), London, £55K + Bonus - Brand New Opportunity
An award-winning business is actively recruiting for a Finance Systems Team Leader to take responsibility for managing the day-to-day support of their bespoke Microsoft Dynamics GP system and associated technologies whilst playing an integral role in a planned implementation of Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations.
Sounds interesting? Read on...
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day support of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and associated technologies
- Involvement in the implementation of Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations
- Production of reports using MS SQL Server / SSRS
- Managing a small systems support team
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
Successful candidates will be able to offer:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics GP / Great Plains
- Experience in the production of using MS SQL Server / SSRS
- Previous team management experience
- Ideally a finance qualification and/or accountancy experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This progressive business offers a highly competitive starting salary of up to £55,000 per annum plus a host of additional benefits!
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Sebastian at email@example.com, or call 0191 338 7568.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+ 44 191 338 7568), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics GP / Great Plains / Dynamics ERP / Systems Manager / IT Manager / Support Manager / London / Stratford / Ilford / Barking / Hackney / East London / Essex / Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Relocate