Dynamics AX Support Analyst - MS Dynamics AX- £30 000 to £40 000 - Kent - Full Time
Dynamics AX 2012 Support Analyst
Job Description for the Dynamics AX 2012 Support Analyst
An exciting globally recognised Brands Retailer in the Kent area are searching for an AX 2012 R3 support analyst, with experience in MS Dynamics AX, to be part of major projects throughout the UK. My client has set aside a large budget for training and Microsoft certifications. My client will consider applicants working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Dynamics AX 2012 Support Analyst
- To provide daily support to the user and systems team
- Troubleshoot application problems
- To be able to communicate with 3rd party support partners
- To evaluate gaps in the current system and to improve business processes.
- To handle system admin and configuration support.
- Maintenance of all support documentation
Requirements for the Dynamics AX 2012 Support Analyst
- Previous experience with 1st or 2nd line support.
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Demonstrate Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with support work on an AX system
Benefits for the Dynamics AX 2012 Support Analyst
- Great base salary with great benefits which include:
- Medical Aid
- Car Allowance
- Mobile and Laptop
My client is interviewing now, so apply today in order not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please call Ben Goodman on 0203 879 8375, or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found.