ERP Supply Chain Consultant - Remote
I am currently working with a client specializing in delivering business solutions. My client is seeking to add an experienced Supply Chain Consultant to their in-house team to assist them in constructing, delivering, and installing custom ERP solutions. As an ERP Supply Chain Consultant, you will be collaborating with a team to translate customer requirements into effective supply chain solutions. This role will provide you an opportunity to work with experts in today's fast-paced and mobile environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct data analysis and collaborate with a team to develop business process improvements
- Communicate and build rapport with client team
- Construct, install, configure, and test custom supply chain solutions within client specifications
- Train client in the utilization of WMS and implemented applications
- Support project timeline and delivery
- Complete special projects when required
- Up to 50% travel
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with Dynamics AX
- Experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and/or Financials
- Advanced knowledge of the WMS module
- Experience in large-scale software solutions implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and team mentality
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
Don't miss this opportunity to work with a great client!
For more information, contact Ivan Hu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-546-4861.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and end users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.