Dynamics AX/D365 Developer - Houston - $125,000
We are currently working with a Dynamics AX/D365 end user who is seeking to bring on an experienced AX developer to join their team. This client is an industry leader in the energy industry and is looking to build out their IT infrastructure. As a Dynamics AX/D365 developer, you will be responsible for the development and customization of the AX platform. This role will provide you an opportunity to improve business processes and create business solutions and strategies in a fast paced environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Interface with stakeholders and translate functional requirements into developmental solutions
- Assist in the architecture and coding of the custom AX environment
- Troubleshoot and debug errors encountered during modification and customization
- Ability to work methodically and logically to assess situations, identify root causes, resolve issues, and monitor ERP performance
- Identify and recommend the implementation and utilization of emerging technologies and software frameworks
- Conduct fit/gap analysis of the AX system and coordinate with development team to test plan solutions
- Execute all phases of the SDLC, including requirement gathering and analysis, defining product requirements, designing solution architecture, building and testing product, and deployment
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or 4 years of equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Dynamics AX 2012 R2 & R3/D365 (D365 experience highly preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in software design and development
- 3+ years of X++ coding experience
- Full Life Cycle implementation experience with Dynamics AX/D365
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in test planning and scheduling
- Experience in object-oriented programming (X++, C#, .NET)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and workstation components
- Experience with SSIS/SSRS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k match
- 3 weeks PTO
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with an industry leader!
For more information, contact Ivan Hu at email@example.com or call 972-546-4861.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and end users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.