Dynamics AX System Support Consultant - MS Dynamics AX- £30 000 to £35 000 - West Midlands - Full Time
Dynamics AX System Support Consultant
Job Description of AX System Support Consultant
One of the biggest Microsoft Gold Partners based in the West Midlands area are actively looking for a Dynamics AX System Support Consultant to join their highly skilled and dynamic team. My client is offering the successful applicant will cover all aspects of within their AX system. My client is currently working with an AX 2009, AX 2012 and D365 systems and this opportunity could suit someone looking to work in an outstanding work environment whilst reaping the benefits of career progression and associated rewards. My clients are offering continuous training, Microsoft Qualifications and most importantly a great base salary with executive benefits. My client will consider candidates throughout the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities of AX System Support Consultant
- To customise and integrate on their AX systems.
- Assist in systems testing and implementation.
- To take on lead AX Support issues.
- Train users of the AX system.
- Be the go to person with regards to all AX related issues.
Requirements of AX System Support Consultant
- Previous experience with AX 2009, AX 2012 or D365.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes and business practices.
- Knowledge of the of either the Finance, Trade & Logistics or Manufacturing modules of AX.
Benefits for AX 2012 System Support Consultant
- Great base salary plus executive benefits which include:
- Contribution to pension
- Medical Aid
- 23 days holiday
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Possibility of remote working
My client is interviewing now, so apply today in order not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please call Chris Clark on 0203 808 7280, or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found.