PROJECT MANAGER - MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX/ERP - HOME-BASED - UP TO £75,000 PER ANNUM WITH ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS
Home-based, requiring 2-3 days a week of UK-wide travel to customer sites.
INTERVIEWS HAVE ALREADY STARTED SO APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
My Microsoft Gold Partner client is currently searching for an experienced ERP implementation Project Manager, that can offer working experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX. Due to positive growth/ financial stability, my client is looking to grow their team in support of several new UK wide customers.
This is a great home-based role, offering the chance to manage greenfield, Dynamics 365 projects, and boasts salary/ benefits up to £75,000 per annum + package, dependant on experience. You will also receive Microsoft certified D365 training to compliment your exisiting ERP system knowledge.
The role requirements:
- Experience managing multiple end to end ERP implementation projects
- Strong ERP knowledge, preferably with Dynamic AX 2009/2012/365
- Consulting practise, preferably within a distributed delivery team
- Experience of managing of large teams, managing budgets and control change
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Representing an award winning, Microsoft Gold Partner
- Training opportunities
- £5000 Car allowance
- Pension/ Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on 0191 338 7666, or email at email@example.com if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 338 7666 if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!