SharePoint Developer- TS/SCI Clearance- Springfield, VA- $140K
My client is seeking a SharePoint Developer/Designer with 5+ years of experience with SharePoint in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications. Candidate should have experience with SharePoint 2013 technologies. Must be able to assist in design and development reviews. Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
An active TS/SCI and/or CI poly is required to be eligible for this role.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
- Exposure to SharePoint 2013.
- Familiar with SharePoint 2010/2013 Business Intelligence Center capabilities.
- Experience with CSS, html, bootstrap
- Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of PhP, MS SQL Server and/or Oracle is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Linux OS is a plus.
- Development skills with an understanding of Web Services architecture and design.
- Strong analytical skills and good problem-solving skills.
- Experience gathering user requirements and writing design documents.
- Ability to understand the "big picture" and to identify and resolve key issues.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- TS/SCI or CI Poly Required.
Contact Megan Caragher: 212-731-8292 ext. 3437 or email: email@example.comNigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8292 ext. 3437. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!