AX 2012 Support Consultant - MS Dynamics AX- £50 000 to £60 000 - London - Full Time - Permanent
AX 2012 Support Consultant.
Job Description for AX 2012 Support Consultant
My MS Gold Partner client needs a Support Consultant to support the day to day workings of their systems. The Consultant will be responsible for the enhancement and day-to-day running of the company's internal ERP systems. Covering all aspects of IT within a team of professionals in their field. Therefore the Consultant has to be enthusiastic and able to work on their own initiative as well as being a team player. My client is offering a great base salary with executive benefits and a great chance to progress and develop your skills.
Roles and Responsibilities for AX 2012 Support Consultant
- To set-up branches within MS Dynamics AX. ·
- Test business systems. ·
- Assist in implementations. ·
- To take on lead AX Support issues. ·
- Train users of the AX system.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes and business practices.
- Knowledge of the various AX verticals (finance, Trade and logistics, retail etc) .
Requirements for AX 2012 Support Consultant
- Previous experience and knowledge in a supportive role with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- To be able to deliver to agreed deadlines and budgets
- Demonstrates an understanding and has had exposure to Microsoft Gold partner
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills
Benefits for AX 2012 Support Consultant
- Company Pension
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 28 Days Holiday
- Annual salary review
- Laptop and Mobile
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
My Client is interviewing now, so apply today in order to not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call Ben Goodman on 0203 879 8375 for a confidentially discussion, or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com