I am currently looking for leaders end users to join an exciting tech company in Arkansas, and Mississippi. The right candidate must be prepared to hit the ground running on an AX project. This exciting opportunity will help grow the AX advancement team. This is an exclusive opportunity were you will manage and help grow a highly recognized company in the AX development upgrade to Dynamics 365.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Effectively present project information and respond to questions from clients and project team members.
- Lead steering committee meetings and facilitate communication with all parties involved.
- Manage budgets, time and invoice approval, team schedules and project tasks.
- 5+ years of Dynamics AX and/or D365 for Finance and Operations implementation experience
- Previous experience in a Lead Consultant or PM role for a Dynamics AX and/or D365FO
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage project teams
- Proficiency in MS Project
Keywords: D365, Dynamics AX, PM, Project Manager, Project Management, Lead Consultant, Team Lead
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
This company is growing and expanding their practice, now is your time to grow and join a reputable company. If you are looking for a challenging role to further your career goals while working alongside a team of highly skilled consultants in an industry proven organization, don't pass on this great opportunity!
This is YOU?
- Contact Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 972-546-3095