Dynamics AX Technical Support Consultant - MS Dynamics AX- £35 000 to £45 000 - Bristol - Full Time
Dynamics AX Technical Support Consultant
Job Description for the Dynamics AX Technical Support Consultant
A global leading manufacturer based in Bristol area are actively looking for an AX technical support consultant, with experience in MS Dynamics AX, to be part of major AX 2012 implementation that is happening throughout the UK. My client is in the process of implementing an AX 2012 R3 system, so it is a great opportunity to be involved in a country wide implementation from the start. My client has set aside a large budget for training. My client prides themselves on their investment in technology and their investment in their employees. My client will consider applicants working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Dynamics AX Technical Support Consultant
- To provide technical support to the AX system.
- Coordinate all changes and improvements.
- To evaluate gaps in the current system and to improve business processes.
- To handle system admin and configuration support.
- To manage and influence change throughout the business.
Requirements for the Dynamics AX Technical Support Consultant
- Previous experience with AX technical or functional support.
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (R2 or R3).
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes and business practices.
- Monitor and suggest courses of action and address system issues.
- To train junior members of the technical team and users of the system.
Benefits for the Dynamics AX Technical Support Consultant
- Great base salary with great benefits which include:
- Medical Aid
- Mobile and Laptop
My client is interviewing now, so apply today in order not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please call Chris Clark on 0203 808 7280, or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found.