Senior .NET Developer - £40,000 - Newcastle
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that works with clients to revolutionise their digital future and if that is something you want to be a part of then I want to hear from you!
A vacancy has become available with this company due to expansion and their commitment to opening up opportunities every year to motivated and ambitious developers. You will be joining a team of some of the most experienced and talented people in the industry.
What you need…
- .NET web application development experience using C#
- Experience writing up and running units tests.
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Effective communication skills.
- Visual Studio experience.
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as SVN and Git.
- Solve technical problems effectively and efficiently.
- Diagnose and solve software issues.
- Work to deadlines and budgets.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of a client led business.
- Provide written documentation for internal and external users. This would include technical designs, guidelines, whitepapers.
- Provide technical support for existing applications.
- Capture requirements whilst liaising with project stakeholders.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday which increases with service
- Monthly Socials
- Health Insurance
- Company profit share scheme
Interviews are currently ongoing for this role so it is in your best interests to make your interest known as soon as possible.
To discuss this role or any other similar roles please contact Megan Booth by the following methods:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0191 500 0039
Anything discussed will be kept confidential.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.