Functional Dynamics CRM consultant | Kansas City, Missouri | 110K - 135K | Unlimited PTO
Functional Dynamics CRM consultant
My client is looking for a dynamic individual with strong analytical, presentation, documentation and inter-personal skills. This will be a great opportunity for your career as you will have the opportunity to work on large projects with a Microsoft Gold partner with unparalleled knowledge in IT and cutting edge technology. My client understands a healthy work/life balance, therefore you will be working remote with unlimited PTO and access to great healthcare plans and benefits.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Identify areas for system improvements
- Construct various elements of Dynamics 365 as well as create workflows, implement new systems, assess functionalities, and manage security roles to meet cross functional requirements
- Lead meetings and workshops with specialists and other shareholders
- Advise client key users who manage and deliver CRM related services to their teams
- Review client business processes and help develop new technical solutions for a successful CRM implementation
- Significant experience with Dynamics CRM implementation
- Experienced high performing individual with expertise in Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365
- Hands-on involvement implementing full life cycle projects
- Experience crafting Business Requirement Documents, System Requirement Specifications, and Functional Requirement Documents
We work directly with the hiring manager making your job hunt easy and hassle free.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to email@example.com or call Jenny O'Connor at 972-546-3081
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM / Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-604-2818. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!