Microsoft Solution Architect - Edinburgh - £110k - Enterprise Projects
A leading Global Systems Integrator with a market-leading reputation for designing cutting-edge, enterprise scale solutions requires an experience Solution Architect to join their senior ranks. You'll join a world class delivery team and lead the design of custom software solutions for their list of blue-chip clients, most of which are household names.
The Company pride themselves on innovation - you'll leverage a variety of cloud, open source and IP technologies to deliver the best possible solution for the client.
As a member of the solution architecture team, you will bring a mix of technical skills, industry insight, business acumen and leadership. You will forge close working relationships not only with the architecture and engineering teams in UK and, but also with the many other disciplines in the business such as engagement managers and account executives. You will take a leading role in both delivery and business development to shape and design innovative, custom solutions for your clients.
- Excellent knowledge of exploiting Microsoft Azure for delivery of cloud-native solutions
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications using Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft .NET.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience of working in collaborative teams.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
You'll work in an environment whereby just because you're an Architect, it doesn't mean you've reached the ceiling. You'll have a custom career development plan with a clear guide as to how you can reach your goals - so whether you want to go into a strategic-level operational role or leading a larger delivery team, the options are open.
As well as a market-leading benefits package, there will be a salary on offer of up to £110k (depending on experience).
For more information, contact Graydon Winter on 0191 338 7565 or email email@example.com