Microsoft O365 & SharePoint Solutions Architect
Remote - UK Wide Travel
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Benefits.
Nigel Frank International is proud to continue our relationship with this Globally renowned Consultancy as they look to extend it's already well established Architecture practice. Working with bleeding edge technologies and Enterprise level projects, you will be exposed to technologies that some industries could only dream of working with commercially.
Engaging with Clients at C-suite level and beyond, you will be fully immersed in projects across the Microsoft Stack, including SharePoint / Office 365 / .NET & Azure Platform. From a Technical perspective, you can expect to be challenged on the daily basis, and gain experience with disruptive technologies as they come to market.
You can expect to receive world class development both personally and professionally with a team of Industry recognised leaders, with Microsoft accreditations and MVP's within the Architectural team - you will be working with the leading minds, and actively inputing your ideas into working projects and watching your ideas come to life in front of your eyes!
- Maintain existing solutions and develop new systems as per the requirements of the business.
- Build custom applications with out-of-the-box features and extend custom scripts and coded applications.
- Write and implement Powershell scripts.
- Maintain current market knowledge of best practices and software
- In depth knowledge of Office 365.
- Experience in developing SharePoint application solutions
- Knowledge of Farm Architecture.
- Hands on development of Azure Tech.
- Relevant experience with Microsoft Technologies: net, VB.net, C#, SQL Server.
- Up to £95,000 with benefits
- Health Package
- Competitive Pension Incentive scheme.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Montgomery on 0191 261 3256.