BI Analyst/Developer required for a financial organisation paying up to £50k!
A fantastic financial organisation based in the Bournemouth area is looking to recruit a talented BI Analyst/Developer as their team is going through a period of growth.
This company prides itself on building fantastic career opportunities offering outstanding benefits to their team. They are not your average company, they have the enthusiasm of a start-up company but the drive to ensure long-term growth. Along with this they offer the benefits package of a mature industry leader. They offer this exceptional working environment and benefits package for a reason, so that they can attract the very best people to join their team. This is a company which values hard-work, commitment, and a drive to succeed.
When you join this company you will go through the same process whether you are a junior or senior member of staff. You enthusiasm and determination, coupled with the support you will be offered will allow you to hit the ground running. This process will follow a certain structure:
- Exposure - You will be exposed to a variety of systems very quickly.
- Communication - Meet all members of staff, and understand the importance of each role in DJS Limited.
- Knowledge - You will learn the structure of the business and the different flows of business processes.
- Reciprocal - We'll learn what you like, how you work and what makes you passionate.
- Completion - You will be allocated work based on the route you take through the previous processes.
Once you are up and running you will be an important member of the team. Working to develop BI solutions as well as being key in analysing and presenting data is the primary focus of this role. You will be expected to present to a range of audiences, including senior managers and stakeholders, and assist the company in making the best business decisions.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following technical skill-set:
- T-SQL (SQL Server 2012+)
- SSRS (Reporting Services), using Report Builder or Visual Studio
- SSIS (Integration Services)
- Data warehouse design and build
You should also have experience working with, or a desire to work with:
- Power BI
- SSAS (Analysis Services)
- R / SAS / SPSS
- Cloud architecture
Salary & Benefits
This role offers a generous salary of £40-45,000 as well as:
- Free Breakfast
- Dress down Fridays
- Annual Christmas and summer parties
If you think that this is the right career move for you then apply today! Alternatively you can contact David Airey on email@example.com or on 0191 338 7508.