Senior AX T&L Functional Consultant - MS Dynamics AX- £60 000 to £75 000 - London - Full Time
Senior AX T&L Functional Consultant
Job Description for the Senior AX T&L Functional Consultant
One of the biggest UK based Microsoft Gold Partners in London are looking for a Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX Trade and logistics Consultant work on multiple AX and D365 focused projects. My client are currently implementing multiple AX 2012 and D365 systems throughout multiple industries throughout the UK. This would be a great opportunity to be involved in multiple D365 implementations from the start. This client offers a great working environment where progression and rewards are given. A large training budget has been set aside for 2019. Microsoft certifications and training will be given. My client will consider applicants working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Senior AX T&L Functional Consultant
- To lead multiple AX and D365 focused implementations across multiple industries
- Understanding businesses trade and logistics strategies and needs.
- To consult on all trade and logistic aspects within the business.
- Be the go to point of contact for all T&L related issues.
Requirements for the Senior AX T&L Functional Consultant
- Previous experience as a Functional Consultant.
- Experience with regards to the Trade and Logistics AX module.
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (D365 would be a bonus).
- Previously involved in implementation and migration projects.
Benefits for the Senior AX T&L Functional Consultant
- Home based contract
- Great base salary plus fantastic benefits which include:
- Medical Aid
- Car allowance
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- 25 holidays
- Training and Microsoft Certifications
My client is interviewing now, so apply today in order not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please call Chris Clark on 0203 808 7280, or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found