Functional Dynamics CRM consultant | Missouri | 110K - 135K | Unlimited PTO
Functional Dynamics CRM consultant
Summary: My client is looking for a dynamic individual with strong analytical, presentation, documentation and inter-personal skills. This will be a great opportunity for your career as you will be working with a huge MS Gold partner.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Lead meetings and workshops with specialists and other shareholders
- Identify areas for system improvements
- Construct various elements of Dynamics 365 as well as generate workflows, implement new systems, assess functionalities, and manage security roles to meet cross functional requirements
- Review client business processes and help develop new technical solutions for a successful CRM implementation
- Advise client key users who manage and deliver CRM related services to their teams
- Experienced high performing individual with expertise in Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365
- Significant experience with Dynamics CRM implementation
- Experience creating Business Requirement Documents, System Requirement Specifications, and Functional Requirement Document
- Hands-on experience implementing full life cycle projects
You will have the opportunity to work on large projects with a Microsoft Gold partner with unparalleled knowledge in IT and cutting edge technology. You will be working remote with unlimited PTO and access to great healthcare plans and benefits.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny O'Connor at 972-546-3081
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM / Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-604-2818. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!