Position: Big Data Engineer
Rate : $ 90 - 100/hr
Length: 12 Months
I am working with an AWS partner in need of a Big Data engineer for their local Dallas based client. This role if for you if you are looking for a Big Data position that allows for growth within the Company and the technology they use in their business. They are currently building out their cloud efforts, and have exciting projects to help carry out that process. Their tech stack gives you an opportunity to experience newer technology with opportunities to implement what is new on the market.
- Build Technical Solutions for data, from a wide variety of sources, using open source, Azure, or GCP frameworks and services
- Advise on design of technical solutions and assist with implementation
- Work with development teams to provide feedback for data-related technical issues
- Provide the needed scalable data infrastructure for projects
- Continually improve existing solutions and develop documentation
- Advanced Experience with database and ETL development, including data processing workflows (Kafka, Mapr Streams, Spark Streaming, Apache Beam, Streamsets)
- Experience developing and implementing enterprise-level data solutions utilizing Java and Python (Scikit-lean, Scipy, Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow)
- Professional Experience with major GCP data platform components (BigQuery, BigTable, DataFlow, DataProc, DataLab, DataStudio, DataPrep, CMLE)
- Background in deploying container based workload preferably in Kubernetes
- Experience working with data scientist and data engineer teams
- Linux OS command line tools and bash scripting proficient
- Agile development methodologies knowledge
- Time series data NoSQL experience (HBase, Cassandra or similar)
- Google Data Engineer certification encouraged
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you or someone you know is interested in this position. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
Azure / GCP / Google Cloud Platform / Google Cloud / Big Data Engineer / Dallas, TX / Cloud Big Data / Houston / Python / Java / Kubernetes / Kafka / Spark / Apache Beam