Senior Support Engineer
£35,000-£38,000 + benefits
I am currently working with a leading UK client in the Engineering industry who require a Senior Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis and to help support their exciting projects across multiple industries. This is the perfect position for a talented IT enthusiast experienced with Helpdesk/Support services within a Microsoft environment. You will be working alongside IT Managers and Administrators, supporting strategic objectives and providing support to over 600 user collectively.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Configuring and supporting both physical and virtual environments
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Implementing strategic solutions
- Preserveing assets, information security and control structures
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven working experience in supporting IT Infrastructure, Endpoint Hardware and Software
- Experience supporting Office365/SharePoint
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Server 2008/2012/2016 skills
- Desktop Windows XP/Vista/ 7/ 8.1/ 10 skills
- Active Directory & Exchange administration
- Experience in Installation and Administration of SQL Server
This role is live and I am actively searching for the right candidate to fill this positon. To ensure that you don't miss out on this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Seline Yongeviz on 0191-500 0036 where I will be happy to share more information with you.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
Key Words: SharePoint, SharePoint Developer, SharePoint Engineer, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Architect, .NET, C#, Software Developer, MOSS, UK, South, MS SharePoint, SharePoint Administrator, Development, SQL, London