Microsoft Gold Partner
Birmingham - travel to client sites and home working
I am currently working with an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner who provide exciting solutions to their very well-known clients across multiple industries. My client is looking to grow their team with the addition of a talented and enthusiastic SharePoint/ Office 365 Consultant who is passionate about technology and is keen for a role with varying responsibility. This company pride themselves on supporting their employees to progress and develop within with regular performance reviews to ensure that you are performing to the best of your ability whilst ensuring a positive working environment.
You will be passionate about working with clients and confident to assess client needs and deliver solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
Technical skills and experience including:
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Configuration and Development
- Office 365 Development
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing projects
- The passion to progress in a SharePoint Consultancy career meetings
Some of the main responsibilities of this position will include:
- Delivering SharePoint project tasks meeting standards and customer requirements
- Attending meetings, workshops, conference calls and discussion forums to support existing projects or potential opportunities
- Writing code and configuring software to develop solutions in line with project documentation
- Collaborate with internal and external teams including Project Managers, Designers, System Analysts, Testing and Business Development Managers to deliver solutions
This positon will provide you with the opportunity to work in an extremely successful organisation and to develop your existing skills further. In this role you will be working closely with the Senior SharePoint Consultant so this is a great opportunity for you to learn on the job.
I am currently shortlisting for this position today. So to avoid disappointment, please contact me on 0191 5000036 or send your CV over to email@example.com to put yourself forward for this position.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.