Senior Dynamics AX Support Consultant - £50,000 - Urgent Requirement
I am working with a boutique Microsoft Gold Partner in Oxfordshire that are looking to expand their Support Team with a passionate individual that is looking to grow on their experience in the Partner Channel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move from a an End-user environment to the Microsoft Partner Channel, with the possibility to progress into a consultancy role further down the line.
You can achieve:
- Salary up to £50,000 (DOA)
- Investment in the form of Microsoft certifications
- Signposted career progression
- Free onsite parking
To be successful in the role you will have experience in:
- Strong working knowledge of Dynamics AX - Ideally from a support or development role
- Proven background working on the support function and giving proactive advice to users
- Carrying out visits to customer site and resolving complex issues
- Strong development experience - X++, SQL, Java, C++
- Experience debugging AX issues - responding to tickets
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to perform AX X++ code merging
- Broad knowledge in D365 Finance & Operations and Dynamics AX products - Retail, Financials, T&L, Warehousing
This is an urgent requirement and interviews are taking place early next month! Get in touch with Lee McCarron on 0191 338 7542 or drop me an email at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Lee McCarron via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in entering a new role, developing or expanding you experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may have a career opportunity for you.
Key Words: Dynamics AX / Development / Support / Office Based / Dynamics 365 / X++ / SQL / C++ / Java / Technical Support / Functional Support / Senior Support / Support Consultant / D365 / Microsoft / Training / MS Certified / Certification / Oxford / Bicester / Didcot