- Direct of IT - Dynamics NAV -Los Angeles, CA- $100-130k
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in LA? My client is in need of a Director of IT. They are willing to offer bonus and benefits.
The IT Director oversees all IT functions in the company. The information technology director is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at the location. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
This role will liaise with consulting resources, lead internal teams, and act as the go-to expert on Dynamics NAV within an organization that has doubled in size in the last six months.
If you are looking to jump start your career with a new NAV position at a great company, call me at 818-356-8574! My client is open to candidates relocating for the role and will provide relocation assistance to those in need.
- Establish and maintain company-wide security policies and procedures, covering both IT and website.
- Set vision and strategy for enabling a highly efficient workforce, including evaluating tools for productivity such as communication tools and data sharing platforms across US and International branches.
- Own desktop/help desk support, including provisioning and maintaining of PC and MAC desktops and laptops for all employees. This includes supporting corporate headquarters, as well as multiple satellite branches.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so if you have the desired Microsoft Navision/NAV experience please APPLY NOW and call Sheldon at 818-356-8574 or email Sheldon at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Navision/ Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV / Navision jobs that are available I can be contacted on 818-356-8574. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!