Dynamics AX Project Manager - £80,000 - Home Based - UK Wide
Thanks to repeated success and growth, we are looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager in service delivery. You will act as the single point of contact between customers and the Microsoft Partner you will be representing. From this you will receive training and development into Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365.
In a lot of companies you have to earn their trust before even being consider the chance to work from home or enjoy flexible working hours. Not here they are a firm believe that if you are not trustworthy enough to work from home from the beginning of your career then you shouldn't of been hired in the first place. In this role you will split your time between being home based and on customer sites around the UK, dependant on projects.
This company is offering a great base salary of up to £80,000 (skill set dependant) along with numerous benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours
- Car allowance
- Private health care
- 25 days holiday
Now you know what's on offer for you this is what is required to apply;
- Experience managing enterprise or mid-market ERP projects
- Preferably solid experience with Dynamics AX 2009/2012/365
- If not- necessary solid previous ERP experience (JDE / Sage / SAP / Oracle) - Ideally from a Partner environment
- Previous consulting experience ideally within a distributed delivery team
- An expert level understanding of managing large teams, manage risk, manage budgets and control change
- Background in risk and issue management - escalation through agreed channels
- Change and control management
- Detail display of Product Management tasks throughout CV showing a methodological approach
- Evidence of working in an Agile & Waterfall environment
- Great communication skills, at all levels
- Experience in driving projects to completion
To discuss this position and any other opportunities, please call Lee McCarron on 0191 338 7542, or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls are confidential.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Dynamics AX / Axapta recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs are.
Key Words: Dynamics AX, Project Manager, Project Delivery, AX2012, AX2009, D365, Dynamics 365, Consultant, Functional, Technical, X++, Gold Partner, Microsoft, Progression, Home Based, UK Wide, Birmingham, London, Manchester, Oxford, Cambridge, Leeds, Newcastle