Microsoft Partner based in Portland, OR is looking to bring on an Enterprise Consultant who is a Senior-level consultant and implementation engineer.
The Enterprise Consultant will troubleshoot, design, implement, and maintaining client systems, and will serve as an SME for Office 365, Exchange, and Cloud. The Enterprise Consultant will hold expertise with Microsoft in regards to server, storage, backup, virtualization, and cloud solutions.
** Please note the role is for local candidates, but will support relocation. Also, while this position will include 80% remote flexibility, they are looking for candidate who will be local to come to the office as needed and travel to client sites in the Greater Portland Area.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Consulting experience; experience working at an MSP
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- In-depth knowledge in MS Windows Server platform; this includes:
- DNS/DHCP/Group Policy
- Exchange, Exchange Online, and Exchange Hybrid Communication
- Office 365
- Azure (PaaS, IaaS)
- Hyper-V and/or VMware
- SCCM, SCOM, and SCVMM
- MS SQL Server
- Additional understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI, Switches and routers) is a PLUS
- Full-time, Permanent - w2
- Remote flex (up to 80%)
- Health/Dental/ Vision - 100% of employee + family premium is covered
- Also offer comped health coverage for massage/acupuncture therapy!
Contact Elyssa Hirmes: 212-731-8292, Ext. 3202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.