Senior Azure Engineer - Lexington, MA - $140k
Azure experts, here is a great challenge for your career.
I am working with a Microsoft Gold Partner who recently won multiple contracts on some of the largest Azure migrations in the Country. We need an Azure Engineer for this Full-time permanent position who has migrated servers from on-premise to the Cloud and who has a comprehensive understanding of Azure IaaS Services as well as in-depth experience using Terraform. It will challenge your Azure skills and push you to be the best Azure Guru possible. You will be surrounded with ample support but given autonomy to push these migrations forward. Some of the Azure services you should have experience with are; Azure Blob Storage, Site Recovery, VM's, App Service, Service Fabric, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Service Bus, and Azure App Service among other features. You should also be comfortable developing in C#, Java, or .NET. If you are looking for your next great Azure challenge, than this is the role for you!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- Vertical Career Growth Opportunity
- Support from multiple Azure SME's & Guru's
- Exposure to cutting edge technology
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Consulting experience in the Partner space
- Competitive Salary
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Experience with Azure IaaS Services including tools within; storage, networking, compute, and database features
- Heavy implementation of Terraform
- Work migrating on premise servers and applications to Azure Cloud
- Hands on work setting up VMs, Data Centers, and migrating servers
- Consult some of the top end users in the country on their Azure Cloud needs
- Determine how to move legacy systems to the Cloud
- Lead security and infrastructure aspects, SSO, MFA, SAN, etc.,
- Recent experience migrating on-premise servers and applications to Azure
- Excellent understand and in-dpeth use of Terraform
- Infrastructure and Application focused background
- Excellent with Azure storage, networking, and management tools
- Ability to work in the United States
The company is looking to hire in the coming weeks and interviews are already in progress so please reach out if you want to learn more information about this exciting role!
If you are someone you know are interested please contact Jack Fischer at Phone: 212-379-6404 or Email: email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are. Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.