NAV Application Support Specialist | $90,000 | Lexington, Kentucky
As a NAV Application Support Specialist in this role, you will be performing a variety of tasks including troubleshooting, technical support, system maintenance, data entry, and network administration. The client we're working with is a growing organization in the food manufacturing industry, looking for a well-rounded IT support talent to take on a variety of support/administration responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking the next career jump, to wear many hats in this role and be a crucial piece to the organizations' long-term growth company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands-On experience with Dynamics NAV ERP system
- Jet Report/NAV report writing
- NAV system support, general network administration
- Troubleshooting, technical support, system maintenance
- Training users, design, planning, roll-out phase
- Data entry, budgeting, purchasing, inventory management
- Communication skills to collaborate with high-level associates
- Previous experience as IT / Systems Administrator or similar position working with Dynamics NAV ERP System
- Previous experience with the programming qualifications listed above
- Salary up to $90,000 (dependent on experience)
- Healthcare/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 3 week PTO
- Paid travel & remote flexibility
- 401K + match
- Career Growth Potential
- Summer Fridays!
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss similar opportunities, please send an updated version of your resume, or contact us via the phone number and email listed below.
Contact Name: Ryan KanePhone: (212) 731-8252 (ext. 3447) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities. Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.