Dynamics CRM Project Manager (Public Sector)
Job Title: Dynamics 365 CRM Project Manager
Job Location: REMOTE
Company: Global Microsoft Gold Partner
Compensation: $125,000-145,000 base salary + bonuses
Dynamics CRM Project Manager
**Public Sector experience is required to be considered**
Compensation & Benefits
- $125-145K base salary
- 20% bonus
- Paid Dynamics 365 training, certifications, continual education
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K plus match
- Full benefits package with highly competitive cost contributions
There has been a ton of movement in the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem over the past year or so, but there are few companies who have already seen success at the scale of this global Microsoft Gold Partner! This is an organization with over 2,000 Dynamics experts providing expert-level enterprise Dynamics 365 solutions for its customers around the world, across a multitude of industries.
Why is this leading Microsoft Gold Partner looking to hire a Dynamics 365 CRM Project Manager? Simple - they need you to keep up with their CRM project pipeline! The Dynamics CRM PM will be responsible for supporting the company's rapidly-growing Public Sector pipeline of business, leading Dynamics 365 implementations from kickoff through to go-live support. This Dynamics 365 CRM Project Manager will join a team of expert Dynamics 365 professionals driving the latest bleeding edge Dynamics 365 solutions for enterprise level customers, and tackle complex integrations, migrations, and enhancements in MS CRM.
The Dynamics 365 CRM Project Manage will enjoy complex D365 Project Management, clear, fast career growth, exciting opportunities to work on new technologies, remote work , and MORE!
- 5+ years of hands-on Dynamics CRM experience
- A minimum of 4x Dynamics CRM Projects Managed
- **Public Sector experience is a must-have**
- Proven background in CRM resource planning, scoping, requirements gathering
- Agile experience (CSM certification is a huge plus)
- Hands-on experience in Dynamics 365 for sales, marketing, and customer service
- Strong Project Management skills are a must have
- Proven experience in change management, scheduling, and timeline management for Dynamics CRM solutions
- Dynamics 365 CRM Documentation skills
To apply, contact me at 646-604-2818 and ask for Jay, or email email@example.com with your resume!
This role not a fit? Give me a ring and I'd be happy to discuss additional opportunities we have available!