**Must have active Top Secret Clearance to be considered**
A Global Technology firm within in Washington DC is in need of a SharePoint Engineer who is looking to advance their career.
- Provide Tier 2 or 3 level support for an operational environment
- Provide Advanced knowledge of SharePoint capabilities (SP 2013, and 2016)
- Design SharePoint architecture, business processes, and sites/subsites/pages to support business needs.
- Provide for the daily/routine operations and maintenance of SharePoint Servers
- Oversee evaluation and implementation of patches and updates.
- *Any kind of professional development for your career, this Partner will make it happen
- *Training, certifications, learn new technologies and cross train
- *Stable organization been around 20+ years
- *Available for SCI/CI Poly Clearances!
Interviews are being set up for immediately so send your resume to: Andrew Pate: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 212 731 8292 (Ext: 3263) Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 731 8292 (Ext: 3263). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.