MSP seeking a Connectwise Automate/LabTech Admin for a full-time position with experience managing a fairly large implementation (5000+ endpoints under management), with background in the scripting and automation the tool provides. Position is based in Portland, OR with up to 30% remote flex!
Microsoft Partner is looking to bring on a Connectwise Automate/Labtech Admin who will be responsible for managing their Connectwise Automate installation.
This candidate will ensure all components are up-to-date, manage endpoint patching of workstations and server operating systems and third-party applications, create new scripts to automate client management tasks (ie. auto-remediation of issues on endpoints, software installation, and managing Automate integrations). This candidate will also serve as a point of escalation for Service Desk to assist in client issue resolution.
- Consulting experience; experience working at an MSP
- Strong with infrastructure
- Expertise with Connectwise Automate/LabTech with in-depth understanding of architecture and database
- Strong skill and experience with Connectwise Automate scripting
- Strong with SQL Command of PowerShell
- Excellent communication skills
- Full-time, Permanent - w2
- Remote flex (up to 30%)
- Health/Dental/ Vision - 100% of employee + family premium is covered
- Also offer comped health coverage for massage/acupuncture therapy!
Contact Elyssa Hirmes: 212-731-8292, Ext. 3202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.