If the Job Description below looks good like a good opportunity for yourself, I would be happy to speak further in detail.
- Responsible for providing project, program, and resource mgmt. support to program/projects and activities.
- Coordinates and monitors functional area activities, compiles and prepares information, and interfaces and communicates frequently with employees, management and external contacts.
- Support project managers to plan, request, and track to completion in the areas of infrastructure builds, incident management, and problem management in non-Production environments.
- Develop organizational process improvements including project templates (status, budget, and incident reporting, plus resource and problem management).
- Maintain project collaboration project sites and documentation . Create and distribute multi-level communication and status reports (core team, extended team, executive team).
- Assist in the preparation and management of budgets, invoices and other financial activities related to assigned program or project.
- Assist in managing the budgets and resources for the IT Operations portfolio across multiple programs and resources (internal/external).
- Prepare monthly/quarterly documents and/or reports for management/business review. Schedules and/or attends meetings and coordinates logistics as required.
- Prepares program/project documentation such as presentations, reports, etc.
- Assemble and manage HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) reports and dashboards for all projects.
- Manage and maintain the Departments, knowledge sharing sources, including shared drives and folders. Develop Excel spreadsheets and templates with formulas to record data;
To apply: Send resumes directly to Jack Clippinger (email@example.com) and call me at 818.356.8566 for more information. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 818.356.8566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.